We have a 30-day return policy. You may return items within 30 days of receipt. The items must be in new, unused condition with original packaging. Customers will be responsible for paying the return shipping fees and a 15% restocking fee on the returned items. The return shipping fee and restocking fee will be deducted from your refund amount. All fees are non-refundable.
To start a return, please can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If your return is accepted and approved, we will send you the return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. For your own protection, we recommend using a shipping method that can be tracked and insured. Micargi USA is not responsible for any loss or damages during transit. Additionally, please note that we do not offer scheduled pick-up services for your returns. Customers may arrange pick-up services via the selected courier’s website, if needed
Any returns where bicycles are damaged or lost during transit will be required to submit a claim to the responsible shipping company. No replacement bicycle or part will be shipped until the legitimacy is confirmed.
Please note that items sent back to us without first requesting and getting the RMA approved will NOT be accepted. Any items returned without an RMA number clearly printed on the outside of the package will also be returned to the sender.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return and will let you know if the refund was approved. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note it may take a few days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to your account.
Please contact us for any questions related to returns at email@example.com.
You may cancel an order within 24 hours of placing the order. Once the order is shipped, we can no longer cancel the order and the customer will be responsible for returning the new merchandise in its original, unopened, packaging as well as the return shipping cost. We will not be responsible for any damage, loss, or other accident to the shipment arranged by the customer.
Damages and Replacements
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of receiving your order if a) the item has a factory defect, b) significantly damaged during transit, or c) if you received the wrong item. Customers are required to send clear photos and videos as evidence and proof during our inspection process. Otherwise, your replacement may not be shipped unless proof is provided.
Note: The following situations will NOT apply to the replacement and/or refund policy:
- Minor damage to the outer packaging;
- Minor scratches, dents, or paint loss on the product that will not affect the normal functions of the product;
- Damage to parts or wearing parts after excessive use;
- Damage to parts or wearing parts after improper assembly (i.e. stripping screws).
Micargi USA, Inc. offers a warranty on all parts for 6 months (battery and all electronic parts) and 1 year on the frames starting from the date received for all manufacturer defects. This warranty only covers bicycles and bicycle components purchased through Micargi Bikes or an authorized dealer. The warranty policy exists for abovementioned defects that were already present at the time of delivery of the bike. Subject to our inspection and evaluation, defective items may be replaced for no cost with proof of the damages and purchase.
Exclusions / Non-Returnable Items
Please note our warranty policy does NOT cover:
- Normal wear and tear;
- Paint damage and rust;
- Lost or damaged keys;
- Damage due to improper assembly or follow-up maintenance or lack of skill, competence or experience of the end user;
- Improper maintenance, including follow-up maintenance;
- Damage or failed use due to accidents, misuse, neglect, theft, or abuse;
- Any modification/installation of components, parts, or accessories not originally intended or compatible with the bicycle as sold;
- Any components that have been modified or tampered with, including but not limited to tires, brake pads, chains, lights, motors, battery packs, displays, controllers, etc.;
- The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of an improper charger, water damage, improper maintenance, or such other misuse or normal wear;
- ALL warranties are void if the bike is used for any purpose other than the reasonable intended use of the bike.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, such as custom products (such as special orders or customized items) and items that have been modified. We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases. Please get in touch with us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
We do not offer exchanges. The best way to ensure you get what you want is to complete the return process for the item you would like to return. Once the return is processed and accepted, please make a separate purchase for the new item. Your items are not guaranteed in stock and will only be reserved for you once your return items have been processed and accepted.